2018 Nominations are now open! Nominations will be accepted until January 5, 2018.
Rules for Nominations:
- Nominees must be Registered Nurses who live in the DFW metroplex
- The nomination letter should not include the nominee's name or specific identifications about the Registered Nurse (e.g., place of employment). Letters submitted that include nominee's name or other forms of identification will be disqualified.
- The letter of recommendation MUST address each of the following categories: ROLE MODEL •LEADERSHIP QUALITIES •SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY •COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVER •SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTIONS
- Past Great 100 recipients are not eligible to be re-nominated.
FAQS (frequently asked questions)
I am having issues submitting a nomination. What are other options to make sure I can recognize a nurse?
- If you are experiencing difficulties filling out the nomination form or submitting it, try using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser.
How do I know if a nurse has been a past Great 100 Nurse honoree?
- Please visit the Past Great 100 Nurses portion of our website to see a complete listing of past years' G100 Nurses.
Can I nominate more than one nurse?
- Yes - absolutely!
Do you have examples of past winning Great 100 letters?
When will we know who the 2018 class of Great 100 Nurses are?
- The 2018 List of Great 100 Nurses will be released in February.
Who can I contact regarding additional questions about the nomination process?
- Amy McCarthy is President Elect for The DFW Great 100 Nurses. She can be reached via email at email@example.com